Tuesday, August 2, 2011

DISCLAIMER to my Florence Post

Before you all start to think 'Megan doesn't know proper English or how to even make sense in here posts' I have to admit to you, I don't remember writing 90% of that post.

Rachelle and I had our final bottle of wine since it was our last night in Italy, so first off, I had some strong Italian wine affecting my thought processes. Second, it was 4:00am and I do remember actually falling asleep multiple times while typing... in the middle of sentences.

As I just went back and finally reread what I wrote, I was cracking up, because I literally don't remember typing most of those things. I attempted to make a few corrections, the main one being calling Haylee "Hayden" -- which is a mix of Jaydn and Haylee's names (and I actually did that multiple times while talking to them), but I realized that there was just too much that needed to be fixed...like the entire post. So rather than trying to rewrite the whole thing, I found it more appropriate to just give you a disclaimer.

I'm really not that retarded, I promise you! -- maybe

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you clarified this...I figured it was the wine and exhaustion, but I feel better knowing that you know that it was pretty hilarious!.....Keep writing for us!
    Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete